Short Grain Paper - 250 sheets
Do you ship overseas?
Due to a huge rise in shipping rates, we now only ship to the UK, or to the US by special arrangement (shipping is calculated at checkout).
Do you offer shipping upgrades?
We offer standard (2nd class) and express shipping options.
When will my item arrive?
Please allow for dispatch time + shipping time. Your order will be ready to dispatch within approx. 7-10 working days. The shipping time will vary depending on your location and the postal method selected at checkout. Please see our shipping page for full details.
Still have a question?If you the answer to your question has not been answered above, then please get in touch. We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible.
When will my order arrive?UK
• 2nd class = 7-14 working days
• Orders over £60 = FREE (2nd class)
• Orders under £60 = £6 (2nd class)
• Express delivery = from £10 (calculated at checkout)
• Priced individually (calculated at checkout)
Unfortunately shipping costs have increased exponentially recently, and we are very sorry not to be able to offer lower rates. If you are located in an international region outside of the USA, please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
Lost, Undelivered or Delayed Orders
We will not be held responsible for items delayed, lost in the mail or undelivered. It is our policy to wait 28 working days from the day of dispatch to see if the item is returned to sender, and any refunds will be issued entirely at our own discretion.
Please visit our Returns page for more information. We do not accept returns on personalised items.
Our professional quality A5, A4 and A3 short grain paper is 100gsm and perfect for all bookbinding projects including lined notebook pages and lined journal refill paper.SALE NOW ON - 60% off A3 & A5 paper
• A3 = was £63 / now £25.20 (applied at checkout)
• A5 = was £36 / now £14.40 (applied at checkout)
Limited availability, click the drop down menus above
Available in cream/rich cream/white, these landscape lined or plain paper sheets are delivered flat, ready for you to fold into portrait A6, A5 and A4 notebook inners.
As bookbinders ourselves, we struggled to find professional quality, short grain bookbinding paper for our notebooks and journals so we decided to produce our own. The grain of this paper runs parallel to the folding or binding edge (short grain) making it perfect for professional quality notebooks or journals. Fellow professional bookbinders will know all too well just how important it is to never go against the grain!
• FREE UK shipping (on orders over £50)
• Short grain paper direction
• 3 colours – Rich cream/Cream/White
• 3 sizes – A5/A4/A3
• 2 types – Lined/Blank
• 250 sheets per pack
• Fold to make A6/A5/A4 notebooks and journals
• Paper weight 100 gsm
• FSC approved
• Acid free (ECF)
• Double-sided (lines are printed on both sides)
• A5 size: width 210 x height 148mm
• A4 size: width 297 x height 210mm
• A3 size: width 420 x height 297mm
• Medium college ruled (7.1mm line spacing)
• Line colour is grey
• Margin at top of page: A5=18.5mm / A4=23.1mm / A3=23.7mm
• Lines per sheet: A5=18 / A4=26 / A3=38